The mCDG 6000 Addressable Gas Detection Panel is designed to signal the leakage of combustible gases (CNG, LPG) and dangerous concentrations of carbon monoxide (CO), upon receipt of information from its associated PSG-6000 gas detectors. The control panel can operate with up to 8 addressable gas detectors PSG-6000. By means of built-in monitoring lines it is possible to control the status of controlled external signalling and control devices.
The CDG 6000 gas detection control panel enables:
• control and signal the leakage of combustible gases (CNG, LPG) and dangerous concentrations of carbon monoxide (CO),
• detection and signalling of exceeding alarm thresholds of gas concentration,
• automatic closing of the gas shut-off valve,
• automatic activation of outputs to external signalling and control devices,
• monitor of the status of external devices,
• automatic control of internal circuits,
• digital transmission of information to the POLON 6000 fire alarm system.
The mCDG 6000 is equipped with:
• 1 detection line allowing the connection of a maximum of 8 addressable gas detectors type PSG-6000,
• 2 relay outputs for controlling external signaling and control devices,
• 1 output to control the gas shut-off valve,
Addressable gas detectors:
Gas detection control panel mCDG 6000 can cooperate with addressable gas detectors PSG-6000: